Home About Me My Classroom My Favorites Products Image Map

Eeeek! I am SO excited to finally present my new teacher/fashion blog! I have been reading other blogs for years. It's so neat to get a glimpse into the other lives of people that you may have never met, but feel a connection to from reading about their lives through writing. I believe that words on a page are powerful and can really connect human beings. When you find a blogger and can relate to even one thing that they've written, suddenly there is an interest there that keeps you wanting to read more until you feel like you've "known" this person for much of your life! It's crazy and cool! Being an English major myself, with a love for writing, I've always enjoyed recording my experiences and thoughts through words.
Fashion has always been another outlet in which I really enjoy expressing myself . Styling outfits and creating fun looks is a creative outlet for me. My hubby has always encouraged me ( thank you hunny) to have a fashion blog, but I honestly always felt like that (on its own) wasn't enough substance to really have a blog dedicated to it. This is not to take away from the amazing fashion bloggers out there! I enjoy fashion, but it's not what gets me up in the morning (well ok maybe sometimes it does ).  :) Really though, I ADORE teaching children and am always wanting to be the best version of myself as a person and a teacher! The children that I have in my care every school year deserve nothing less! I have really grown as a person and an educator through the community of teacher bloggers that are out there!
 It really was after meeting some AMAZING ladies this past year, that I really was driven to start my blog and write this first humble blog entry! The passion and dedication of these teacher/blogger friends is what really inspired me to join the blogging world. So, now that I am a BLOGGER, stay tuned as this site is developed more over time. It is WILD for me to say that I am a blogger but so thrilling too! I hope that you are blessed by my ramblings and pictures! It is my hope that you  are able to take something away that brings LIGHT to your life after spending some of your time here with me!Thanks for sharing in MY experiences in this little corner of the blogging community as a teacher and fashionista! :)



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Believe it or not I thought about you today! I was at Target and saw a sweater with tiny pineapples on it and it made me think of you! Hurray for you for starting a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting your blog! You will love the journey! :)

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world Jessica! You will love it. I love your cute blog design and name, it is perfect! I can't wait to read your future posts!

    Lauren
    A Teachable Teacher

    ReplyDelete